FATHER TO SON,…
Don’t cry no more.
I know these fears and these dreams,
I know what you face down to the beasts in your closet.
Just close your eyes my son,
Soar into the skys and think not of what awaits for you when you return
You don’t have to feel the pain,
You don’t have to surcome to the voices.
As you lay down to sleep,
Close your eyes my son,
Soar though the skys and winds.
Soar past the troubles and the fears.
These voices cannot follow you where you go,
Let it all be forgotten just for a moment if not forever,
Fly and be free.
- realbzz reblogged this from samlim
- bjornsphoto likes this
- twostepsleft reblogged this from samlim
- ombligofotografico likes this
- herloudthoughts reblogged this from joinmeonmycloud
- albmeetsworld reblogged this from joinmeonmycloud
- joinmeonmycloud reblogged this from samlim
- nerkja likes this
- dewyosefine reblogged this from samlim
- zensorsan likes this
- creativelybored likes this
- quesadillasteve likes this
- wearedecipheringme likes this
- edpost likes this
- thefalsecontender likes this
- carlovchan likes this
- too-crazy likes this
- insidetheafro likes this
- espejophoto likes this
- rap-a-taste likes this
- hannahoh reblogged this from samlim
- animuax likes this
- samlim posted this